Email has been around for more than 45 years. But its popularity has continued to grow since its inception.
The first e-mail was sent in 1971. In 1978, Gary Thuerk, Director of Marketing at Digital Equipment Corp., completed the first email marketing campaign, which generated $13 million in sales for the company, which is now worth $50.5 million.
This means that email marketing is one of the most profitable types of marketing.
Email marketing services and tools allow you to get the highest possible return on investment by automating your workflow, tracking email opening, number of clicks and responses, and gaining more subscribers to your mailing list.
best email marketing software for ecommerce
One of the most popular email marketing services, Sendinblue initially built a reputation for its affordable packages. With this email marketing software, you can easily create an autoresponder and custom workflow based on the triggers that enhance your relationship with your target audience. There is CRM access available and SMS marketing as well.
Sendinblue is an email marketing service for people who may not have a lot of prior experience with these tools. You can quickly create and customize email templates, using our drag and drop builder, and design signup forms for your site as well. There is also a selection of workflow templates to help with automation, detailed analytics, and reporting.
Features include :
- Customizable Email Templates
- SMS Marketing
- Live chat and CRM support
- Subscription forms and landing pages
- Campaign tracking and analytics
- WordPress Plugins
- Lots of mergers
- Drag and Drop Creator
- Low cost premium plans with free tier
- Great automation for email
- SMS Marketing Tool Included
- Great portability
- Landing page editor and form builder
- Limited Free Plan
- Limited Free Plan
Pricing : For teams on a budget, Sendinblue has a free plan that lets you send up to 300 emails per day to unlimited contacts. After that, the pricing starts at just $25 per month, and increases depending on the number of emails you send.
GetResponse is one of the market leaders in email marketing, whether you’re looking for a cheaper solution or not. GetResponse aims to provide an integrated environment for customer support and email marketing methods. You can send one-time broadcasts, create ongoing email campaigns, and even access pre-made autoresponder workflows.
There are plenty of great templates to choose from, a plethora of powerful hashing features, and a selection of triggered email options as well. You can also unlock some great email stats and analytics with GetResponse which gives you insight into what your customers need from you. There are even ecommerce features to explore, landing pages, and webinar hosting.
GetResponse Features :
- Email automation and trigger-based emails
- Single transaction emails
- Support for analytics and reports
- Excellent e-commerce features
- Landing pages and opt-in forms
- Sales funnel support
- webinar hosting
- Comprehensive custom templates
- A set of account management options
- Comprehensive feature set
- Excellent for sales funnels and e-commerce
- Good reporting and analysis
- Good set of templates
- Lots of account management options
- easy to use
- Not the best drag and drop interface
- Customer Support Limits
Pricing : Despite its large set of features, GetResponse starts out very low. You can spend as little as 15% per month on the Basic package to spend an unlimited number of emails on 1,000 subscribers. The Plus package is also available at $49 per month, or the Pro package at $99 per month.
HubSpot isn’t always the first name companies think of when it comes to choosing cheap email marketing tools. While more expensive packages are available from HubSpot, there are also free options available, if you know where to look. HubSpot is best known for its marketing automation platform, which recently introduced new free email marketing tools.
If you’re sending thank you emails from purchases or promoting existing campaigns, you can get a lot done with your free HubSpot email marketing tool. One of the best things about this tool is how easy it is to use. You get a drag-and-drop visual editor, plenty of ready-made templates to explore, and you can even unlock a free CRM system for customer support.
- FREE access to CRM
- Drag and drop the visual editor
- Lots of professional templates
- Free to use the service
- Social media and customer service options are available
- integration options
- Very easy to use
- Good for customer tracking
- Excellent set of features for free
- Customer service support with CRM
- Customer service, sales and other marketing tools available
- Easy to use for beginners
- Large selection of templates
- It can get expensive very quickly
Pricing : As mentioned above, you can get a HubSpot email marketing service and CRM solution from the company for free. However, if you decide to upgrade to a full marketing and sales system, things can get very expensive very quickly. Smallest Stats Pack at $50 per month and goes up to the thousands.
MailerLite stands out as one of the cheapest email marketing software solutions that you can find today. However, surprisingly, low costs don’t necessarily mean that you won’t get the right choice of features. MailerLite provides excellent value by giving you all the tools you need to compose and send emails. You can even design your own landing pages.
MailerLite is an easy-to-use email marketing service that will appeal well to a range of businesses, especially small businesses. The system helps build and send emails with a drag-and-drop solution that requires no coding knowledge. You can automate your campaigns, create custom workflows, and track engagement rates as well.
- A set of customizable templates
- No coding experience required
- Ease of automation and operating options
- Fast support and customer service
- Track your engagement rate
- Customized Stakeholder Reports
- Popups and landing pages for potential customers
- simple interface
- Free plan forever and cheap rates
- Great for beginners who don’t have coding knowledge
- Good tracking and analytics
- Simple building tools with drag and drop
- Fast and convenient customer support
- Some features are missing like tags for customers
Pricing : MailerLite keeps things simple with pricing. Each plan comes with the same set of features and unlimited emails. The difference lies in the number of subscribers you can get in each package. With the free plan, you can have up to 1,000 subscribers. This is ideal for small businesses. There is also an option for $2,500 per month where you can have 2,500 subscribers.
Moosend may not be as well known as some of the options on this list, or larger companies like MailChimp, but it’s still a great option for small businesses. With this software, you can create immersive email marketing campaigns, complete with detailed campaign performance reports to help you track how your campaigns are improving.
There are plenty of opportunities to build subscription models and design behavioral campaigns based on specific segments of your audience. This email marketing platform also comes with a bunch of integration options, so you can link it to your favorite apps, email newsletter solutions and more.
- Landing pages and signup forms
- Subscription forms
- Reports and Analytics
- Team member accounts
- SMTP server
- SSO and SAML
- Immigration support on board
- Custom transaction emails
- The Forever Free plan is great for beginners
- Very little preliminary knowledge required
- It’s easy to send a bunch of bulk emails
- Click Analytics and Custom Reports
- Convenient to manage your email list
- Not the best email editor
- Limited automation features
Pricing : Pricing starts at $9 per month for up to 500 subscribers, with support for up to 5 team members and an SMTP server. If you want all the features MooSend can offer, you’ll need to contact the company and create a custom plan.
Mailjet is an email marketing solution that brings teams together to work on customer conversion and delight strategies. Unlike many email marketing tools, Mailjet is very collaborative, with a dedicated space for your teams where they can discuss their strategies and build conversion plans.
MailJet comes with a range of templates to choose from, so you can make your brand stand out online. There is a rich gallery of templates, and you can avoid creating templates back and forth thanks to approvals and comments. Defining and protecting your style is easy because you can also lock specific sections of your templates.
- Subscription forms and pages
- Retail list and organization
- Convenient customizable templates
- Personalize your templates
- Transactional emails
- Automated workflow
- Predefined automated sequences
- API and SMTP Relay
- SMS API
- Excellent subscription forms
- Lots of customization for templates
- Easy Automated Workflow
- API and SMTP access
- SMS support
- good for cooperation
- Expensive for some features, such as delivery services
- Fairly limited free plan
Pricing : Mailjet affordable pricing. There are different packages to choose from, depending on the number of emails you want to send. Basic plans start at $9.65 for 30,000 emails per month. You can upgrade to Premium for $20.95 per month, and there are dedicated products available for enterprises. If you only want to send 6,000 emails per month, the service is 100% free forever. However, you can only send a maximum of 200 emails per day.